Our hydrogen projects
Comprehensive infrastructure of hydrogen refuelling stations represents an important condition for enabling more vehicles to run on hydrogen. PitPoint aims to break the impasse. We view it as our mission and priority to contribute to the development of a network of stations for refuelling with hydrogen to promote the adoption of hydrogen-powered vehicles.
We are involved in multiple hydrogen projects. Find an overview below:
- In 2017, PitPoint acquired and began operating the hydrogen station in Antwerp. It is a dedicated (non-public) refuelling station serving its client, the Flemish transport company De Lijn.
- In 2018, PitPoint constructed a hydrogen refuelling station at the Chemie Park Delfzijl in Northern Netherlands. This station supplies two Qbuzz hydrogen buses in Groningen and Drenthe with green hydrogen. It is a five-year pilot project aimed at highlighting the development of the local hydrogen economy.
- In 2018, PitPoint was commissioned by WaterstofNet to build a mobile hydrogen refuelling station that can be used for practical demonstrations on location at companies in Flanders and the Netherlands. In addition, we expanded the hydrogen station that we built in 2013 on the Automotive Campus in Helmond for WaterstofNet, doubling its capacity.
- PitPoint is currently working with the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management, the Province of Gelderland and the Municipality of Arnhem on the construction of the third public hydrogen refuelling station in the Netherlands. The station is due to open mid-2019, after which PitPoint will be responsible for its operation.
- With its partners, PitPoint is also involved in developing more public hydrogen refuelling stations in Breda, Rotterdam and Utrecht, among other places.
Find our hydrogen refuelling stations