Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
FULL-TIME, 40 HOURS21-10-2019
As an E&I Engineer you will be responsible for the E&I designs of installations that you created together with the lead-, process and equipment engineers. In addition, you incorporate the HAZOP required protections (electrical) in the design (ATEX, SIL, PL etc).
If necessary you will also support the commissioning teams with starting up new installations, trouble shooting (restart, reset or decommission certain components or entire installations through the remote control of the Human Machine Interface) with current installations and you will participate by providing assistance with complex failures.
Within Total Gas Mobility* you will be part of the PRO Team (Engineering team) where you will be working closely with the Lead, Process and Commissioning Engineer and you will report to the Engineering Manager.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Design an installation that meets the plan requirements and the required safety level of the HAZOP and the rules in the specialist area of the engineer.
- Recording and archiving of data in such a way that the design strategy and the underlying principles can always be found afterwards.
- Transferring knowledge of the installations to the service and production department.
- Commissioning the installations by drawing up the relevant control arrangements, testing commissioning tests, etc. in the relevant field
- Compliance with regulations in the field of working conditions, environment and safety.
- Analytically strong
- Good planner
Education & Skills
- A completed HBO or WO study in a technical direction
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Good communication skills and a team worker
- MS office, MS SharePoint and ERP Bouwinfosys
- VCA-VOL and driver’s license B
Total Gas Mobility*
The acquisition of PitPoint by Total in 2017 has represented the opportunity for accelerated growth of our international clean fuel infrastructure network. To deliver on the changing energy mix needs of customers, our offerings will be merged into the Total group from January 1, 2020 – leveraging PitPoint’s clean fuels know-how and Total’s market presence. To support this organisation change, a global competence centre for Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV), Hydrogen (H2), and Customised Transport Solutions (CTS, across all clean fuels) will be located in Nieuwegein and operate under the name Total Gas Mobility.
Total is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Are you interested? That’s great! If your skills and experience match this job description, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.