Field Service Engineer Electric Vehicles (EV) – North Holland
For our Service and Maintenance department we are looking for a motivated Service & Maintenance EV that will be responsible for the preventive, corrective and curative maintenance on EV charging stations.
Within Total Gas Mobility you will be part of the Maintenance Team. An enthusiastic team that goes for continuous improvement of work processes and for the future of sustainable fuels. You will be working closely with our Work planners and you will report to the Maintenance Manager.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Ensure a safe working method and safe environment at the location in accordance with its work activities (LMRA procedure)
- Responsible for securing the installation (charging station) for securing his own work
- Repair and maintain the PitPoint charging stations in accordance with the maintenance instructions and the PitPoint work instructions, checklists and supplier regulations
- The control of the reuse of identical replacement parts, or permitted replacement parts
- Complete and finish workorders in the ERP system with detailed notifications
- Reading diagnostics
- Monitoring the final quality of the installation, even after a repair / adjustment has been carried out (check for correct operation)
- Responsible for the correct and complete administration and organization of maintenance work
- Organization of meetings with technicians or third parties to optimize the work process
- Report deviations, incidents and initiates improvements on installations
- Evaluate the performance of installations through the back office and ensure a continuous improvement process and optimization of the installations.
- Analyze and judge
Education & Skills
- Completed technical MBO 4 study in the direction of Electrical Engineering
- A few years of work relevant work experience as a Field service Engineer
- Knowledge of materials, production processes and electrical diagrams
- Good communicative skills; in Dutch and English
- Experience with automation systems
- You are willing to develop yourself through education, training and on-the-job learning
- You are living in the Amsterdam/Alkmaar/Utrecht region
- VCA certificate
Why should you join us
- Solid company with clear growth ambitions
- Challenging position with room for initiative and responsibility
- Attractive salary in accordance with scale 7 Collective Labor Agreement Metal and Technology (which regulates matters such as vacation pay, holiday days, travel costs, travel hours, overtime, consignment service allowances, study costs and pension).
- Usually you can start up from home
- You will get a company bus (Iveco) and all the tools you need
- iPhone and a laptop; also for private use.
Total Gas Mobility*
The acquisition of PitPoint by Total in 2017 has represented the opportunity for accelerated growth of our international clean fuel infrastructure network. To deliver on the changing energy mix needs of customers, our offerings will be merged into the Total group from January 1, 2020 – leveraging PitPoint’s clean fuels know-how and Total’s market presence. To support this organisation change, a global competence centre for Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV), Hydrogen (H2), and Customised Transport Solutions (CTS, across all clean fuels) will be located in Nieuwegein and operate under the name Total Gas Mobility.
Total is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Are you interested? That’s great! If your skills and experience match this job description, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.