Project Coordinator Hydrogen / H2
32 - 40 HOURS15-08-2019
We are looking for a Project Coordinator Hydrogen! An accurate personality with an eye for details that will be in lead when applying for complex and extensive H2 permits. In the position of Project Coordinator Hydrogen you will be responsible for project management of new H2 projects, you are an important link in the contact between different stakeholders and you will prepare reports for subsidy projects that include PitPoint and/or Total.*
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Applying for H2 permits (extensive procedures)
- Making reports for grant providers
- Making reports on the functioning of the stations
- Project management for the new H2 stations to be realized
- Support with Asset management H2
- Supporting the collection of CAPEX and OPEX budgets for business cases
- Good communication skills
Education & Skills
- Completed HBO study program in a technical direction
- Experience in applying for permits in, for example, LPG and / or LNG
- Feeling with politics around H2 projects
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch language is required
- Good communication skills in English
Total Gas Mobility*
The acquisition of PitPoint by Total in 2017 has represented the opportunity for accelerated growth of our international clean fuel infrastructure network. To deliver on the changing energy mix needs of customers, our offerings will be merged into the Total group from January 1, 2020 – leveraging PitPoint’s clean fuels know-how and Total’s market presence. To support this organisation change, a global competence centre for Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV), Hydrogen (H2), and Customised Transport Solutions (CTS, across all clean fuels) will be located in Nieuwegein and operate under the name Total Gas Mobility.
Total is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Are you interested? That’s great! If your skills and experience match this job description, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.