Full-time, 40 Hours5-11-2018
In the role of Project Engineer, you are responsible for the progress of the entire project, from the concept up to its successful completion. It’s up to you to make the right decisions to ensure optimal realisation of your projects. In this versatile position you will be required to translate the customer’s needs into an executable concept that maximizes the value of PitPoint’s standard installations. This includes maintaining relationships with customers and stakeholders, leading the project group, setting up work schedules, monitoring the quality and overseeing the final delivery of your projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinating, creating and monitoring the project plan from start to finish to ensure clear,predictable timelines.
- Managing the project group.
- Maintaining contact and communication with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all interested parties have the required information.
- Monitoring the project’s results, resources and budgets.
- Anticipating bottlenecks in the implementation and and devising adjustments or technical solutions to resolve them.
- Ensuring the project meets the necessary quality and safety requirements.
- Creating reports to provide insight into project progress and results.
- Acting as the primary point of contact and bringing relevant stakeholders together to optimise project results and promote knowledge sharing.
- Ensuring that the installation is built in accordance with the applicable guidelines and requirements (including PED and NOBO).
- MS Office
- MS SharePoint
- ERP Bouwinfosys experience is a major plus
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- A strong focus on planning and safety
Education & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the direction of technology
- Project management experience for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of (comparable) installations and production processes
- Fluent in written and verbal Dutch and English
Total Gas Mobility*
The acquisition of PitPoint by Total in 2017 has represented the opportunity for accelerated growth of our international clean fuel infrastructure network. To deliver on the changing energy mix needs of customers, our offerings will be merged into the Total group from January 1, 2020 – leveraging PitPoint’s clean fuels know-how and Total’s market presence. To support this organisation change, a global competence centre for Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV), Hydrogen (H2), and Customised Transport Solutions (CTS, across all clean fuels) will be located in Nieuwegein and operate under the name Total Gas Mobility.
Total is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Are you interested? That’s great! If your skills and experience match this job description, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.