Project Manager Clean fuels
As a Project Manager within PitPoint you are an important link in the location development, and the realization of infrastructural assets within the framework of money, time and quality. The project manager is responsible to deliver to our customer what is promised in a performance based Design, Build, Finance, Maintain and Operate [DBFMO] agreement.
Main tasks & responsibilities
The project manager is responsible for the project, including all contractual obligations, during the realization phase of the project. This phase starts after contract close with the client and ends after the handover of the infrastructural assets to the internal departments (asset management and service & maintenance) and the handover to the client.
General project management tasks & responsibilities:
• Contract management by monitoring the contractual obligations of PitPoint and the contractual obligations of the customer.
• Preparation of project plans for the design and realization phase.
• Internal reporting based on the project plan and the framework of QHSE, money, time and quality.
• External reporting (to the customer and relevant stakeholders) based on the DBFMO agreement and project plan.
• Secure the ownership of the infrastructural assets of PitPoint by gaining the right if superficies, or other agreed instruments.
• Responsible for risk management.
Site Development and building the station(s):
• In the tender phase / pre-contract phase the search and testing of suitable locations for construction and use of infrastructure assets for alternative fuels [CNG/H2/EV/LNG]
• Launching RFQ’s for civil works and grid connections attached to the infrastructural assets of PitPoint.
• Deliver a project plan (incl. QHSE plan) for the engineering, procurement and construction [EPC] phase of the project which includes all internal and external stakeholders.
• Site development coordination with the client and or landowner.
• Making and finalizing the preliminary design of the site.
• Coordination with (local) authorities.
• Obtaining permits for the realization and use of the required infrastructure.
• Stakeholder management and interface management for design and the construction phase.
• In the construction phase responsible for timely realization of the required infrastructure for alternative fuels, including stakeholder management and interface management
• Contracting and managing D&B contract (with the internal business unit PitPoint.PRO) for the infrastructural assets (e.g. the CNG station).
• Contracting and managing realization subcontractor(s).
• Contracting and managing grid operators.
• Contracting and managing lease contract ground owner.
• Budget control based in approved budgets according an approved investment proposal.
• Hand over the completed assets to the asset manager of PitPoint and the service and maintenance department of PitPoint.
• Deliver the availability of the infrastructural assets to the customer according the performance agreement with the customer.
• Strong organizational skills
• Commercial drive
• Analyzing and judging
• Good planner
• Helicopter view
Education & Skills
• Completed BA of MA in a technical direction and minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
• Affinity with implementation of construction or installation projects
• Knowledge and experience with installation works related to energy and innovation
• MS Office, MS Sharepoint and MS project or similar
• Fluent in French and English
Total Gas Mobility*
The acquisition of PitPoint by Total in 2017 has represented the opportunity for accelerated growth of our international clean fuel infrastructure network. To deliver on the changing energy mix needs of customers, our offerings will be merged into the Total group from January 1, 2020 – leveraging PitPoint’s clean fuels know-how and Total’s market presence. To support this organisation change, a global competence centre for Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV), Hydrogen (H2), and Customised Transport Solutions (CTS, across all clean fuels) will be located in Nieuwegein and operate under the name Total Gas Mobility.
Total is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Are you interested? That’s great! If your skills and experience match this job description, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.