Rotating Equipment Engineer
Full-time, 40 Hours12-11-2018
As a Rotating Equipment Engineer, you’ll work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals. You’re a specialist in your field and will define technical specifications in close collaboration with the Engineering department and (internal) customers.
Your expertise will ensure that the equipment meets the necessary standards and performs in accordance with the set requirements for productivity, quality and safety. In this versatile role, you’ll be at the forefront of project progress and performance, and ensure that all stakeholders are closely involved and stay up to date on the status of our technical installations for CNG, LNG and hydrogen.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-inspecting, advising and troubleshooting on location
- Assisting with (dis)assembly in the workshop, fitting new components and project management on location
- Providing technical support to maintenance staff and overseeing related projects
- Supervising and implementing complete renovations and maintenance
- Assisting office staff if necessary
- Efficient and effective maintenance (predictive and risk-based)
- Consulting with partners and suppliers in case of problems
- Preparing maintenance estimates
- Participating in consignment services
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and reliable
- Service and results-oriented
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of and experience in the field of rotating equipment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and German is a plus
- Strong focus safety and quality
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- HBO degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable technical degree
- In possession of VCA VOL safety diploma
- In possession of Dutch driving licence B
PitPoint is an international provider of clean fuels with the goal of preventing harmful emissions. We design, build, finance, maintain, operate and service public and private fueling stations for LNG, CNG, biomethane, hydrogen, as well as electric charging points, for companies and governments. With more than 10 years of experience as a systems integrator, PitPoint has the data, know-how and resources to make clean fuels available and affordable. We strive to make our vision of 100% clean transport in 2030 possible through innovation and collaboration with our partners. Together, we make sure that your transition to zero emissions can start today.
WHAT PITPOINT OFFERS
PitPoint is a dynamic, international organisation. Over the past few years, PitPoint has grown from a small but mighty startup in the Netherlands, to an international company with 100+ employees spread across four countries (Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands).
We offer a driven, open, informal working environment, with a personal approach. For us, striving for a more sustainable world starts with supporting the personal growth of our employees. It’s a workplace where you can become the best version of yourself.
At PitPoint, you’re in the lead when it comes to your own development path. We’ll provide you with a sustainable environment that offers the optimal level of support and freedom to enable you to achieve your goals.
Are you interested? That’s great! If your skills and experience match this job description, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.