Full-time, 40 Hours4-03-2019
As Technical Purchaser at PitPoint you are responsible for all operational and (partly) tactical purchasing activities within PitPoint Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France. With your knowledge and experience you are an important relationship manager who switches between the departments Engineering, Production and our suppliers. You know how to keep an overview, communicate clearly and know how to set priorities. Besides being analytically strong and accurate, you have a strong personality and dare to make decisions.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Requesting and analyzing quotations
- Drafting purchase orders
- Managing schedules and forecasts
- Contact with suppliers and monitoring delivery times
- Contact with the ‘internal customer’ regarding the status and progress of purchase orders
- Analyzing purchasing and outsourcing requirements, risks and lead times
- Realization of QLTC (quality, logistics, technology & costs)
- Supervising the execution of the purchasing strategy and making proposals for improvement
- Good contact skills
- Strategic insight
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Purchasing program NEVI 1 (NEVI 2 is a great pre)
- Experience with purchasing systems (BIS, SAP)
- Knowledge and experience with products within machine building and / or electrical engineering
- Good negotiation skills; you know how to achieve your goals and manage the relationship with suppliers
- An eye for detail, you know how to set priorities and communicate clearly
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
Total Gas Mobility*
The acquisition of PitPoint by Total in 2017 has represented the opportunity for accelerated growth of our international clean fuel infrastructure network. To deliver on the changing energy mix needs of customers, our offerings will be merged into the Total group from January 1, 2020 – leveraging PitPoint’s clean fuels know-how and Total’s market presence. To support this organisation change, a global competence centre for Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV), Hydrogen (H2), and Customised Transport Solutions (CTS, across all clean fuels) will be located in Nieuwegein and operate under the name Total Gas Mobility.
Total is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Are you interested? That’s great! If your skills and experience match this job description, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.