As a Work planner at PitPoint, you’re involved in the entire process – from the initial concept up to the development of production orders. In your role, you support your colleagues with excellent preparation to ensure that work doesn’t come to a standstill. You know exactly which projects are coming up, what materials are required and how much everything will cost. By ordering the necessary materials and parts in a timely manner based on the technical drawings and deadlines, you’ll ensure our technicians’ work isn’t delayed, and that orders are delivered to our customers on time.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysing projects and customer orders using our ERP (BIS) system and creating overviews of the work that needs to be carried out
- Setting up production lists (including materials, amounts, components and production tools)
- Sourcing the required materials and tracking the associated prices
- Interpreting technical drawings, plans and work instructions
- Together with the Production Manager, determine which working methods will be applied at the workshop
- Proactive and flexible
- Structured way of working
- Works well within project and deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Customer and service-oriented
- Multitasker who can quickly switch between different activities
- Good planner and know how to set priorities
- Fluent in written and verbal Dutch and English
- Familiar with ATEX and AutoCAD
- Able to read P&IDs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- MBO 4 or HBO degree (or international equivalent) in mechanical engineering
- A few years of experience working as a planning engineer
- In possession of VCA VOL safety diploma
Total Gas Mobility*
The acquisition of PitPoint by Total in 2017 has represented the opportunity for accelerated growth of our international clean fuel infrastructure network. To deliver on the changing energy mix needs of customers, our offerings will be merged into the Total group from January 1, 2020 – leveraging PitPoint’s clean fuels know-how and Total’s market presence. To support this organisation change, a global competence centre for Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV), Hydrogen (H2), and Customised Transport Solutions (CTS, across all clean fuels) will be located in Nieuwegein and operate under the name Total Gas Mobility.
Total is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Are you interested? That’s great! If your skills and experience match this job description, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.